qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU wiki remix and screenshots

From: Benoît Canet
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU wiki remix and screenshots
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:24:17 +0100

Nice! Only, I don't like the remix of the MediaWiki left sidebar.  If
you do a lot of editing you have some muscle memory for it.  Perhaps the
page/discussion links could gain the orange hue, and the MediaWiki
sidebar moved back to the left?

I feel like I started a Gnome 3 thing.
Breaking habit was not in my intents.
I'm trying to do something more visually appealing for the first time user who land on the homepage.
I'll do an alternative theme with the sidebar on the left.

The bottom orange bar looks like a menu though, and the text is broken
incorrectly.  It should be:

The whole thing is a list expanded horizontally.
Each orange bar item is a <h1/> title for the paragraph below to help digest the whole text.
But if it does not appear at first glance the design is clearly broken.
I will fix that.

Benoît