qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] XP install cores with SCSI LSI 53C895A disks

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] XP install cores with SCSI LSI 53C895A disks
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:54:46 +0400

#2 isn't an issue actually, at least for Debian users --
I just patched extbook back to allow booting from scsi and
to let people some transition time to move from boot=on
syntax which was supported before 1.0 and dropped suddenly
without any warnings in 1.0, breaking people setup.  I
think I'll continue shipping extboot support at least as
long as there's no native support for scsi booting in bios.

/mjt