qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Future goals for autotest and virtualization test

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Future goals for autotest and virtualization tests
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 17:34:37 +0100

Am 08.03.2012 17:10, schrieb Anthony Liguori:
>> And, of course:
>> [qemu]$ test-runner --remote=autotest.qemu.org tests.d/block
>
> I don't understand what this would do.

>From the previous discussions on this topic, I suppose it would task the
autotest instance at autotest.qemu.org to run the block tests on my git
tree and send me an email with the results, or something like that. For
running full tests this would be a great thing to have, I don't want my
own development boxes to be busy for several hours. Not sure if it can
work for upstream, though.

And if you want to translate the syntax, I guess it would be make
remote=autotest.qemu.org check-block in your proposal. I'm fine with
either syntax.

Kevin