qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] new style earphone

From: chris
Subject: [Qemu-devel] new style earphone
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:52:24 +0800

Dear Sir,

We are a professional Earphone manufacturer. We’ll continue to present out new style of earphone each month. Hope this can be useful for your business.

If you have interest in this nice product, please contact us to get samples or more details of the earphone.

Regards,

Fan

H & H ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

Tel: 0086-755-84190776

Fax:0086-755-84191734

Email: address@hidden

address@hidden

Website: www.hhearphone.com

P.S. If you don't want to receive our product email presentation, please let me know. I will unsubscribe your email address