qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services

From: Carl Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:01:31 +0530

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

We have launched our SEO packages on discounted prices. Avail the benefit of our discounted packages to boost up your business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions, directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 65+ professionals which includes 21 full time SEO experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and obtained 100000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.  Please let me know your interest.

Thanks

Carl

Online Marketing Consultant

P.S: This email is not spam, it was manually sent by us, our sole purpose being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part. Your email address was found to be publicly available on your website and it has not been added to any list. We consider this to be a polite way to contact you and apologize sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way. We are obliged to offer you an 'NO' from future mailings from us; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply with "NO" in the subject field.