qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] lsi_scsi: error: ORDERED queue not implemented

From: Marius Cirsta
Subject: [Qemu-devel] lsi_scsi: error: ORDERED queue not implemented
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:30:01 +0000

 Hello

 I'm using :

qemu-system-arm --version
QEMU emulator version 1.0,1, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

and I have a premade ARM image which I start with:

qemu-system-arm -M versatilepb -m 256 -kernel
vmlinuz-3.1-versatile-fw5 -hda initrd-arm.img -append "root=/dev/sda
ro quiet"

Every now and then I get this:

lsi_scsi: error: ORDERED queue not implemented

 I'm not sure why this is, both host and guest run Frugalware Linux
which is not very famous , kernel is at version 3.2

 The file system for the guest is ext3, mounted from /dev/sda.

 The IO fails sometime in the guest system and it seems very slow in general.

 If you need any more information let me know. I can reproduce this
every time I make IO intensive operations like git clone on a large
repository.