qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU was not selected for Google Summer of Code this year

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU was not selected for Google Summer of Code this year
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:29:44 +0000

Sad news - QEMU was not accepted for Google Summer of Code 2012.

Students can consider other organizations in the accepted
organizations list here:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012

The list is currently not complete but should be finalized over the
next few days as organizations complete their profiles.

Students and mentors who wanted to participate with QEMU will be
disappointed.  I am too but there are many factors that organizations
are considered against, we have not received information why QEMU was
rejected this year.

QEMU will try again for sure next year because Google Summer of Code
is a great program both for students and for QEMU.

Stefan