qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Debug single program in QEMU

From: Yue Chen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Debug single program in QEMU
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:58:45 -0400

Hi,

Could you tell me what kind of programs can be emulated in user-mode of QEMU ?

It seems that only limited programs can be emulated in user-mode, like /bin/ls, and with warning. A lot of other programs cannot be emulated, like GUI programs, browser, etc.

Additionally, why so many instructions come out when I use  " -d in_asm " to log? It's hard to find the real instructions of that single program...  Thanks.

2012/3/15 陳韋任 <address@hidden>
 http://qemu.weilnetz.de/qemu-doc.html#QEMU-User-space-emulator

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,