qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/2]: qemu-ga: drop automatic reaper

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/2]: qemu-ga: drop automatic reaper
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:36:53 -0300

Michael,

I'm going to revive this topic one more time. I was working on v2 of my fixes
to the suspend race bugs and really thought that the real problem is that the
code shouldn't be that complex.

Basically, this series drops the automatic reaper and adds waitpid() calls &
related logic to the suspend and shutdown functions.

My objective with this RFC is to understand why this can't be done.

Thanks.

 qemu-ga.c            |   17 +------