qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE - we are now in feature freeze for 1.1

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANNOUNCE - we are now in feature freeze for 1.1
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:46:01 -0300

On Thu, 03 May 2012 07:18:12 -0500
Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I pushed the v1.1-rc0 tag yesterday so we are officially in feature freeze.
> At
> this point, we will only accept bug fixes until we release 1.1.
> Submaintainers
> may maintain their own trees in the interim so please check with the
> appropriate
> person listed in MAINTAINERS if you have a question.

I have some patches that are not necessarily fixes, but are important to
be in 1.1 as they may change current behavior in qemu-ga. Would you be against
applying them?

Detailed listing:

 o qemu

   - Add 'suspended' RunState (posted, but needs respin)

 o qemu-ga

   - change shutdown and suspend commands to not emit a success response
     (will post shortly)
   - make shutdown and suspend commands synchronous (posted as rfc, will
     respin and post v1 shortly)

Besides, could you please apply:

 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-04/msg03994.html

Saves me a pull request this week :)