qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 3dnow support

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 3dnow support
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:29:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

I'm trying to compile Qemu with 3dnow support, but I don't
see any option in the configure file. Is 3DNOW supported in the last
package downloaded from the web site? In case not is there any patch
about that? The patch  I found on internet in some old posts shows
several errors when it is applied, probably because it is too old. Can
someone help me in this issue?

Regards
Salvatore

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di
uno spot in TV.  Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un
amico al mese e parli e navighi  sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/