qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] usb descriptor parsing, why bother?

From: David Fries
Subject: [Qemu-devel] usb descriptor parsing, why bother?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:32:46 -0500

I was bit in kvm-qemu (Debian qemu-kvm-1.0+dfsg-11) with the usb
descriptor parsing code.  I was enhancing a driver in the guest and
found that I could talk to usb alt 0, but not alt 3, I made a local
fix and I see there is an upstream fix (listed below) in qemu.

commit 96dd9aac37d30f3425088f81523942e67b2d03ac