qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] buildbot failure in qemu on default_openbsd_current

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] buildbot failure in qemu on default_openbsd_current
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:57:11 -0300

On Wed, 23 May 2012 11:35:49 -0300
Luiz Capitulino <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Maybe we need a patch to declare environ for openbsd
>
> Yes, I have the patch already but am installing openbsd on a VM to test it.

I'm getting lots of make errors on openbsd 4.9:

"Makefile", line 7: Missing dependency operator
"/root/qemu.a/rules.mak", line 20: Missing dependency operator
"/root/qemu.a/rules.mak", line 23: Need an operator
"/root/qemu.a/rules.mak", line 26: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 15: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 19: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 22: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 24: Need an operator
Bad modifier: $(SRC_PATH)/hw)

Bad modifier: $(SRC_PATH)/hw)

"Makefile", line 36: Need an operator

Anyone knows what I did wrong? Or, if anybody could test the attached fix...