qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-discuss] ARM7TDMI support

From: peeyush Agrawal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-discuss] ARM7TDMI support
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:23:19 +0530

I have not much idea and have not worked for that processor. But there seems to be patches available for ARM7TDMI

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Vinicius Sanches <address@hidden> wrote:
Actually I already did it. It does not have any indication about that core. I was looking for inside the source code and it is not listed inside cpu.h file. I'm asking about it becuase of some differences in some behaviors in BLX, BX, CP15 and pop operations related to Thumb mode. The V5 and V4T are different on it. Do you know some patch to enable these feautures probperly?

Thanks and regards,