qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [qemu-devel][RFC] Enable usb in the default configuration

From: Li Zhang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [qemu-devel][RFC] Enable usb in the default configuration
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:51:59 +0800

Hi all,

For pseries, when creating VMs with default configuration,
it requires usb mouse and usb kbd devices to be added.

But in the default configuration of qemu, usb is disabled.
So we when use the default configuration as the following
command:

$qemu -M pseries

vga is enabled, but usb mouse and usb kbd is disabled.
So mouse and kbd can't be used.

So I think it's necessary to enable usb in the default configuration.

Any comments?

--
Best Regards
Li

IBM LTC, China System&Technology Lab, Beijing