qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM on Fedora 16(X64) cost too much memory

From: mzawdx wang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM on Fedora 16(X64) cost too much memory
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:51:38 +0800

Hi all:
 I  have a PC Workstation(8G memory) which installed Fedora 16(X64). I start a vm by the command "qemu-kvm -m 1024 -hda winxp.qcow2 -net nit -net tap .....", and it started successfully. After normally running a few days, I found that the memory cost of my PC  Workstation increased day by day, and now the 8G memory is drying up, which really puzzled me because I just only distributed 1G for the vm....

Could someone give a help? Thanks very much!

Yours.