qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] kernel panic with bridge

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] kernel panic with bridge
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:09:18 +0100

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部
<address@hidden> wrote:
> We hit a kernel panic when a VM was configured with bridge mode. After the
> IpTable was disabled using the following command lines, the kernel panic was
> gone. We would like to know if there is any fix in latest kernel for this
> issue?
>

> Note that we ran qemu 1.0 on Ubuntu 11.10

Please send distro bugs to the distro's bug tracker (launchpad.net for
Ubuntu) and try to include enough information so that maintainers or
developers can help you.  You did not include the exact kernel package
version or the kernel panic output.  There's no need to reply with
that information to this thread because this report really need to be
against the Ubuntu kernel package in launchpad.net.

Stefan