qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu wiki file upload & images?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu wiki file upload & images?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:34:06 +0800

On 06/07/2012 02:42 AM, Jeff Cody wrote:
Hi,

I am working on some design documentation for a live block commit
proposal, and I have several SVG / PNG diagrams that I've put together
for it.  Ideally, I'd like to just place this document (with diagrams)
on the QEMU wiki, and get some feedback, and modify it according to
feedback.

Looking at http://wiki.qemu.org/Special:Upload, it appears that either
file uploads are not permitted at all, or I don't have sufficient
privilege.  I do notice, however, some articles (such as
http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/PostCopyLiveMigration) that have nice
diagrams with them.

Is it possible to upload images to the QEMU wiki?  Specifically, is it
possible for me to upload images?  Or, maybe I am just missing
something obvious.

I had it disabled as we had a bad spam problem. Now that we've solved that problem, I've re-enabled it. It should work for you now.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Thanks,
Jeff