qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] please remind me if you have ARM patches awaiting review

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] please remind me if you have ARM patches awaiting review
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:39:15 +0100

Hi. Due to a combination of the QEMU release freeze and my taking
a nice long holiday, I have rather lost track of the current status
of pending ARM patches.

I am therefore declaring "patch bankruptcy": if you have a patchset
you want me to review or commit to target-arm.next/arm-devs.next,
please send me email with a subject line starting "arm patch ping"
and the http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/qemu-devel/list/ URL(s)
for the patches. (You don't need to cc qemu-devel on these mails.)

If your patchset doesn't apply cleanly to master any more, please
rebase and resend first.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

-- PMM