qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-img check of corrupted image file crashes

From: Mario De Chenno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-img check of corrupted image file crashes
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:01:33 +0200

Hello,
I'm trying to recover a corrupted image file (I still can mount it with qemu-nbd, but no boot and many data file missing).
I tried qemu-img check from qemu-kvm 1.1rc4 and qemu-img 1.1.50 compiled from qemu git repository.
Both crash with GLib-ERROR **: gmem.c:170: failed to allocate xxxxx bytes
I attached the output of qemu-img info and strace of qemu-img check.
Any chance to get the files back?