qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM Forum and oVirt Workshop Europe 2012 Save the Date

From: KVM Forum 2012 Program Committee
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM Forum and oVirt Workshop Europe 2012 Save the Date
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:45:49 -0700

KVM is an industry leading open source hypervisor that provides an ideal
platform for datacenter virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure,
and cloud computing.  Once again, it's time to bring together the
community of developers and users that define the KVM ecosystem for
our annual technical conference.  We will discuss the current state of
affairs and plan for the future of KVM, its surrounding infrastructure,
and management tools.  We are also excited to announce the oVirt Workshop
will run in parallel with the KVM Forum, bringing in a community focused
on enterprise datacenter virtualization management built on KVM.  So mark
your calendar and join us in advancing KVM.

Once again we are colocated with The Linux Foundation's LinuxCon,
Based on feedback from last year, this time it's LinuxCon Europe!

Conference: November 7 - 9, 2012
Location: Hotel Fira Palace - Barcelona, Spain

Details regarding registration and proposal submission are forthcoming.

thanks,
your KVM Forum 2012 Program Commitee