qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] target ARM PC increment

From: David Munday
Subject: [Qemu-devel] target ARM PC increment
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:53:47 -0700

Hello,
I'm developing with QEMU to run arm binaries. Right now I can't tell if the Thumb32 vmul.f64 instruction encoded(ee25 7b07) is executing or not. I would like to see where QEMU increments the PC so as to see if this instruction is getting skipped or to trace it's behavior.

I've looked extensively through cpu-exec.c and target-arm/cpu.h but have yet to find where I can print the PC of each instruction executed.

Can you please point me to where I can find this information?

Thank you,
David