qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/27] Migration thread (WIP)

From: Orit Wasserman
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/27] Migration thread (WIP)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:55:43 +0300

Hi,
I started with some performance testing , the results look very good, one of
the workload that wasn't converging with upstream version (migration completed
only when I stopped the workload) seems to converge.

I used FC16 guest with 1G ram , default speed and downtime

workload     upstream transferred   upstream total time  thread transferred
thread total time
boot          372028k               14402ms              463966k
2764ms
idle          496512k               14741ms              976334k
2847ms
iozone        913535k               27346ms              108872k
3021ms
stressapptest  stopped the workload after 400s           1827221k
4998ms

Regards,
Orit