qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU hacking session/day at KVM Forum 2012?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU hacking session/day at KVM Forum 2012?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:31:52 +0100

Last year at KVM Forum, in addition to the scheduled talks we also
had an informal hacking session on one of the following days, since
we were colocated with LinuxCon NA and most people were still around
afterwards.

I thought this was really useful and I think it would be good if we
could arrange something similar this year. This year we're colo'd
with LinuxCon Europe (which is 5th-7th November with KVM Forum being
7th-9th), so I guess that one of the two days beforehand might
be usable.

Anthony said on IRC that he was hoping to set something up so this
email is kind of a combination 'ping' and heads-up for anybody
who might be starting to think about arranging travel and hotels
already...

-- PMM