qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/14] Ehnahced SSI bus support + M25P80 SPI flash

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/14] Ehnahced SSI bus support + M25P80 SPI flash + Xilinx SPI controller
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:50:05 +0100

On 5 October 2012 01:08, Peter Crosthwaite
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The following changes since commit e744c06fca438dc08271e626034e632a270c91c8:
>   Peter Maydell (1):
>         fpu/softfloat.c: Return correctly signed values from uint64_to_float32
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://developer.petalogix.com/public/qemu.git for-upstream/spi-initial.8

Apologies for the belated review of this series -- I know it annoys me
when somebody makes review comments only after I've sent out a pull request.
I've made comments on some of the patches and an explicit
reviewed-by: tag for the one I most care about (the qdev/irq one).
Any patches in the series which I haven't replied to you can consider
as Acked-by: Peter Maydell <address@hidden>
(ie they looked OK, nothing too obviously wrong and are in devices
for a particular board anyway rather than touching more general code).

-- PMM