qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] FW: 'qemu-nbd' explicite flush to disk

From: Mark Trumpold
Subject: [Qemu-devel] FW: 'qemu-nbd' explicite flush to disk
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:50:39 -0700

Hello Paolo,

Before anyone expends any cycles on my last message,  I have new
information.

Today I was able to eliminate the file corruption issue by doing a
'blockdev --flushbufs' prior to taking a snapshot.  I haven't done
extensive testing yet, but it seems the issue if gone at this point.

So sorry for the disruption.

Best regards,
Mark Trumpold