qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Your Ideal VoIP Solutions for SMB!

From: Eric Chan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Your Ideal VoIP Solutions for SMB!
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 02:20:25 +0800

Dear Product Manager,
Good day!
This is Eric. We are writing to you, hoping to establish a long-term trade relationship with you!
From your company website, we know that your company is an influential one in VoIP industry.

Our company is a fast-developing company specializing in VoIP field.
Our products, including IP PBX, GSM Gateway, Digital Fax for SMB, are in good quality with competitive price.

What's more, we would provide you with top technical supports and services if there is a possibility for cooperation.

Our IP PBX, with a user-friendly interface to facilitate configuration,
is a flexible product that suports PSTN, GSM, SIP trunks with FXO/FXS/GSM/PRI/BRI(ISDN) ports, using modular technology.

It is compatible with IP Phones that use standard SIP.

Moreover, in order to cater for the local demands, the IP PBX can support multiple languages,
including  Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian,Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Dutch and Spanish.

Also, Voice Prompts for Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, German, French, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish and Swedish have been added to MyPBX. More are coming later!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,
Eric