qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu.org DNS status

From: anthony
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu.org DNS status
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:10:06 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone on the qemu.org DNS status.  This morning it
was reported that the two nameservers that qemu.org is configured to use
are down.  I do not have access to the DNS records for qemu.org as they
are graciously donated by a third party.

I've contacted the owner of the records who has been fairly responsive
in the past.

In the interim, I've setup an alternative hostname, qemu-project.org,
that can be used as an alternative to qemu.org.  This hostname will
remain active even when qemu.org is restored.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori