qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] xhci and ehci qemu emulation performance

From: Stefano Panella
Subject: [Qemu-devel] xhci and ehci qemu emulation performance
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:08:19 +0000

Hi,

I am very new to the qemu list,

Thanks for your time in advance if you can answer some of my questions.

I see you have done a big work on xhci emulation support for qemu!

I would like to ask:
- what is it the status of xhci support for SS usb3 devices?
- Is it available any performance measurement on the emulation compared to native (for example attaching an usb3 SSD drive etc.)?

Thanks again,

Stefano