qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] peter-bochs with QEMU

From: Peter Cheung
Subject: [Qemu-devel] peter-bochs with QEMU
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:17:13 +0800

Dear All Developers
    My name is Peter Cheung, from Hong Kong, my debugger http://peter-bochs.googlecode.com is riding on bochs, i tried to use it to debug the linux kernel, but bochs runs too slowly. So I want to modify the qemu-kvm (not qemu) to work with peter-bochs, so that I can debug linux kernel using qemu-kvm.
    I want to know the code-commit-process. If i developed/modified something on qemu, how can i commit my code? Do I need to pass through some approval process? or some UAT process?
    May I know which guys are response for this for qemu-kvm?

Thanks
from Peter (address@hidden)