qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PCI CAS implementation in qemu

From: Francois WELLENREITER
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PCI CAS implementation in qemu
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:32:36 +0100

Hi there,

I order to develop a qemu module, I aim to use the PCI CAS (compare and swap) function to guarantee an atomic access somewhere in the guest memory (in a multi-core emulation case).

Nevertheless, I did not find any routine in qemu implementing this function.

Could anyone on this list tell me if this is implemented and if that's not the case, if this would be hard to get implemented ?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Regards,

                    François

--

François WELLENREITER
Bull - R&D Extreme Computing - Grenoble

--

Bull, Architect of an Open World
http://www.bull.com

Bull World Web TV:            http://www.bull-world.com/
Career opportunities at Bull: http://www.bull.fr/emploi

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.