qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] 1.4 release schedule

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] 1.4 release schedule
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:41:27 +0000

On 3 December 2012 21:30, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've put up a strawman schedule on the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/1.4

The definition of 'soft freeze' on this page ("Major features
should have initial code committed") and the definition on
the page http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/SoftFeatureFreeze
which it links to ("any major feature should have some code
posted to the qemu-devel mailing list") disagree. Which
is right? I think in practice we're using "code committed",
which seems to me the right choice.

-- PMM