qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cpu hotplug roadmap ?

From: Igor Mammedov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cpu hotplug roadmap ?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:13:06 +0100

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:55:38 +0100 (CET)
Alexandre DERUMIER <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> this wiki talked about cpu hotplug for qemu 1.3.
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/CPUHotplug
>
> Is it planned for qemu 1.4 ? or later release ?
WiKi is not complete yet and shows only foreseeable steps
that hopefully will get into 1.4.
I'll going to update it somewhere in January depending on
what progress already proposed patches will make by then.

If you are interested in reviewing current patches, I can
send you pointers to the latest series important for the topic.

--
Regards,
  Igor