qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ehci and low/full speed peripherals

From: M P
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ehci and low/full speed peripherals
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:38:41 +0000

In the i.MX23 emulation, there is a EHCI sysbus device which is supported and seems to work well already (using -usbdevice host:...)

However most of the other peripherals (serial, hub, net) fail do to a 'speed mismatch' error. I looked into a bit more details, and it seems the EHCI has to be complimented to support lower speed peripherals.

However, none of the attempts I made at 'complimenting' my ehci instance with ohci seems to work, and grepping doesn't shows any other device using this.

How is this supposed to work ?

Michael