qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [FYI] Testing new patch management scripts...

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [FYI] Testing new patch management scripts...
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:07:57 -0600

Hi,

Over the holiday, I spent some time overhauling my patch tracking
scripts.  One new feature is automated responses so you will start
seeing some additional mail on the list.  Notably:

  1) My 'Thanks, applied.' mails are now automated.

  2) Patches that no longer apply via git am --3way will receive a
     notification.

  3) Patches that don't build or fail qemu-test/kvm-autotest will also
     receive notification (I haven't enabled this yet but stay tuned).

Please bare with me as I work the kinks out.  I've got pretty
sophisticated detection of applied patches, obsolete patches, etc. but
I'm still working on the heuristics here.

Once I've worked out the major issues, I'll share the code with everyone.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori