qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu's -curses option: special characters

From: Ashley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu's -curses option: special characters
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:50:58 -0800

Hi, I've tried Qemu's -curses option - works great generally, but it has strange question mark characters occasionally (even when the OS is in terminal mode)

Perhaps some way of improving support for this option exists? If the code isn't around, but the theory is in place, maybe I can work on it?

Thanks,
Ashley

PS: Qemu's really cool! (and I was wondering if I could use an ARM CPU as a host - my Raspberry Pi)