qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] USB2.0 device can not be formatted under windows(Guest

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] USB2.0 device can not be formatted under windows(Guest OS) with qmeu 1.2.2
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:00:00 +0400

14.01.2013 20:04, 曾君亮 wrote:
Hi all,
    I want to test usb2.0 passthrough on xen 4.2.0 and qemu 1.2.2, and now I
have done it successfully!  But these days, I encountered a lot of
difficulties. I fonud that the USB2.0 device can not be formatted while it was
passthrough to a windows GusetOS.However,it works fine under a linux GuestOS.
   The Dom0 circulating Print:"kernel: usb 2-1: reset high speed USB device using
ehci_hcd and address 2".
    Now,I have no idea how to get it to work under a windows operating system.
Does anyone have encountered the same problem as me? Does it a bug of qemu
1.2.2 ?

Please take a look at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1033727 ,
maybe it will be helpful.

Thanks,