qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL for-1.4 v2] Memory API ioport cleanups

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL for-1.4 v2] Memory API ioport cleanups
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 01:00:02 +0100

Hi Anthony,

Am 16.01.2013 00:02, schrieb Anthony Liguori:

> Please adjust your pull request script to include a 0/M marker if you're
> also including patches in the reply.

In the past it was you who specifically requested us to always include
the queue of patches part of that pull as reply! Is this no longer desired?

Or how would I generate 0/M from my bash script? git-request-pull
doesn't really fit into the "blurb" of a regular cover letter, coming
with its own stats, so that I generate the mail headers by script.

Regards,
Andreas