qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [QEMU]Patch for QEMU errors

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [QEMU]Patch for QEMU errors
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:49:10 +0100

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:59:07PM +0800, harryxiyou wrote:
> We programmed a block storage(HLFS) patch for QEMU. Therefore,
> when i patched this driver for QEMU, it happened to me some errors.
> Could anyone give me some suggestions, thanks in advance ;-)
>
> You can see this issue i described in details from
> http://code.google.com/p/cloudxy/issues/detail?id=21
>
> You can also see our patch for QEMU here.
> http://cloudxy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hlfs/patches/hlfs_driver_for_qemu.patch

qemu-devel is not the appropriate place to ask for help with hlfs.  The
hlfs patch is not part of qemu.git.  Try emailing Kang Hua and Wang Sen
directly.

The error message indicates that you are applying the patch to a QEMU
source tree of a different version than that which the patch was created
against.

Stefan