qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] checkpatch and git-am bots

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] checkpatch and git-am bots
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:45:32 -0600

Hi,

I activated a checkpatch and git-am bot using the patches framework
today.  I decided to pick on Paolo and use him as an example:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/190181

There are quite a lot of patches on list that fail checkpatch but the
bots will only notify on new patches from now on.

I'm still reviewing every mail that 'patches notify' sends out by hand so
there shouldn't be massive spam.

I've published the code for patches although I've not announced it yet.
I'm still making some CLI changes but hope to do a proper announcement
in the next week or so.

http://github.com/aliguori/patches.git

If anyone wants to try it out, let me know, and I would be happy to
answer questions/help you set it up.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori