qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC qom-cpu v2 00/28] CPUState QOM realizefn support

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC qom-cpu v2 00/28] CPUState QOM realizefn support
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:21:39 +0100

Am 20.01.2013 08:22, schrieb Andreas Färber:
> Andreas Färber (28):
>   cpu: Prepare QOM realizefn
>   target-alpha: Update AlphaCPU to QOM realizefn
>   target-arm: Update ARMCPU to QOM realizefn
>   target-i386: Update X86CPU to QOM realizefn
>   target-openrisc: Update OpenRISCCPU to QOM realizefn
>   target-ppc: Update PowerPCCPU to QOM realizefn
>   target-cris: Introduce QOM realizefn for CRISCPU
>   target-lm32: Introduce QOM realizefn for LM32CPU
>   target-m68k: Introduce QOM realizefn for M68kCPU
>   target-microblaze: Introduce QOM realizefn for MicroBlazeCPU
>   target-mips: Introduce QOM realizefn for MIPSCPU
>   target-s390x: Introduce QOM realizefn for S390CPU
>   target-sh4: Introduce QOM realizefn for SuperHCPU
>   target-sparc: Introduce QOM realizefn for SPARCCPU
>   target-unicore32: Introduce QOM realizefn for UniCore32CPU
>   target-xtensa: Introduce QOM realizefn for XtensaCPU
>   target-arm: Move TCG initialization to ARMCPU initfn
>   target-cris: Move TCG initialization to CRISCPU initfn
>   target-lm32: Move TCG initialization to LM32CPU initfn
>   target-m68k: Move TCG initialization to M68kCPU initfn
>   target-microblaze: Move TCG initialization to MicroBlazeCPU initfn
>   target-mips: Move TCG initialization to MIPSCPU initfn
>   target-ppc: Move TCG initialization to PowerPCCPU initfn
>   target-s390x: Move TCG initialization to S390CPU initfn
>   target-sh4: Move TCG initialization to SuperHCPU initfn
>   target-sparc: Move TCG initialization to SPARCCPU initfn
>   target-unicore32: Move TCG initialization to UniCore32CPU initfn
>   target-xtensa: Move TCG initialization to XtensaCPU initfn

Rebased and applied these to qom-cpu-next:
https://github.com/afaerber/qemu-cpu/commits/qom-cpu-next
git://github.com/afaerber/qemu-cpu.git qom-cpu-next

This is my queue for the 1.5 merge window, so if you want to ack or
found bugs, let me know before Feb 15 [1].
All CPU series for 1.5 touching on cpu_init() or main class_init should
be based on that tree please. It rebases on qom-cpu and/or qemu.git.

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/1.4