qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state (was: Re: KVM call agen

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state (was: Re: KVM call agenda for 2013-01-29)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:33:36 +0100

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 03:29:16PM +0100, Daniel Gollub wrote:
> > If Daniel does not have sufficient time to administer it, can we maybe
> > have that set up on qemu.org instead, with more than one person that has
> > access to it?
>
> JFYI, I just requested if I am allowed to grant Stefan root access to our
> box.
> I would not mind to give him access - but need to check back with our IT
> first.

Thanks offering this.  Unfortunately I can't accept because I'm at the
limit of keeping up with my other QEMU responsibilities.  I don't have
enough time to do this job well.

Gerd: Are you willing to co-maintain the QEMU buildmaster with Daniel
and Christian?  It would be awesome if you could do this given your
experience running and customizing buildbot.

Stefan