qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sigsegv error when create JVM, called by bdrv_create in

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sigsegv error when create JVM, called by bdrv_create in block.c
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:08:04 +0100

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM, harryxiyou <address@hidden> wrote:
> The above debug info show jni will be used in coroutine. I do not
> familay with coroutine, however I guess if coroutine not allow to
> spawn a new thread? ,or it's stack corrupte with java jvm stack ? ,
> For when I modify bdrv_create out of coroutine , it can work - connect
> to hdfs without any probleme.

Coroutines are allowed to create new threads.

Coroutine stacks do not grow automatically but they have 1 MB, which
should be enough.

There are a number of other things that could be wrong here -
missing/incorrect thread synchronization, the shared libraries you are
importing messing with the environment (signal masks, signal
handlers), etc.

Stefan