qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Support for 1366x768 (720p) resolution?

From: Josh Triplett
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Support for 1366x768 (720p) resolution?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:35:16 -0800

Late last year, I saw a patch go by adding support for the unfortunately
common 1366x768 resolution.  Some discussion in the resulting thread
suggested some possible improvements to the patch that needed to occur
before merging; however, I haven't seen a newer version go by.  Just
wanted to check back about the status of that patch to make sure it
didn't get lost.

See also the Launchpad bug about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1054558

- Josh Triplett