qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/3] Use ONE_REG interface to synchronize more state with

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Use ONE_REG interface to synchronize more state with KVM
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:41:49 +1100

At the moment, there is a significant amount of state which both qemu
and KVM track, which is not synchronized between the two.  In a KVM
setup, qemu never updates that information, so we mostly get away with
it, but we'll need this data in qemu to implement savevm and
migration.  This series improves the situation, synchronizing several
bits of state that previously weren't.  There may some more yet to go,
but this at least gets most of it.

(Note, this series should be completely independent of my MMU cleanup
work, so order shouldn't matter.)