qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Which qemu version to use for CentOS6?

From: Andy Cress
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Which qemu version to use for CentOS6?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:24:01 +0000

Folks,

I have a project that needs to run on CentOS 6.3, but the qemu that comes with that is 0.12, and I’m sure that I should apply a newer version.

I had backported the qemu 1.0-17 from Fedora 17, but I see that the upstream qemu-1.1 is stable.   Are there kernel dependencies that would prevent running qemu-1.1 on the 2.6.32 CentOS 6 kernel?

What would you recommend?

Andy