qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] mail me about your outstanding arm patches...

From: Peter Crosthwaite
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] mail me about your outstanding arm patches...
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:12:59 +1000

Hi Peter,

I'm one of the major offenders in that count of 250 patches. Summary
of my outstanding ARM series':

"Xilinx Zynq PL330 support": Sent today
"m25p80.c: Use QOM classes for part differentiation": Pinged today
"Zynq GEM updates": Pinged today
"Xilinx SPIPS updates": Pinged today

+The SD and MPCore series you have already picked up.

Zynq I2C is there as an FYI, but its conflicted. next time :)

Thanks,
Peter