qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cross-compiling QEMU for ARM

From: Leonid Bloch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cross-compiling QEMU for ARM
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:36:52 +0200

Hello,

I want to cross compile QEMU itself to run on ARM, but all my searches
lead me to tutorials for cross compiling other programs for ARM and
testing them with QEMU, which is not what I need.
The only relevant link I found was this:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2011-05/msg00099.html
But this doesn't work for me as well.

I am using Buildroot as my toolchain, and the farthest I got was:
$ ./configure --cpu=armv7hl --static --cc=arm-linux-cc
$ make
...And then I get a lot of errors about libintl and libiconv.

Also tried Crosstool-NG and Sourcery CodeBench with even less success.

Have anyone here cross compiled QEMU for ARM or can point me to a tutorial?

Thanks,
Leonid.