qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Interrupt Handling in Qemu !

From: Muhammad Nouman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Interrupt Handling in Qemu !
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:40:14 +0500

Hi ! I am trying to emulate mips on Qemu but during the kernel loading process ,Qemu is sending a hardware interrupt which the kernel is not able to handle and stucks in a loop while the actual hardware and simulator don't send interrupt at that point.I want to know that which specific function in Qemu will tell me the source of that interrupt and how can i disable that?

Thanks

Nouman