qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/6] Simple extensions to VMStateDescription features

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/6] Simple extensions to VMStateDescription features
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:05:59 +1100

Jean, Anthony,

This series contains a bunch of straightforward extensions to the
suite of functions and macros for using in VMStateDescription
structures.  Mostly these fill fairly obvious gaps in the existing
set, though the last adds genuinely new feature (but is still pretty
simple).

Obviously, these aren't being used in the savevm code already in the
tree, but I need them for my work-in-progress patches fixing / adding
savevm support for ppc guests.

Please apply.